<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Great! I`ve been tagged - AGAIN!
Friday, August 04, 2006

All thanks to Umairah!

Where do i live?
Singapore

-Latest addiction?
Korean series Goong
(if that can be considered as addiction)

-Song that you're listening right now?
The Veronicas - When it all falls apart.

- What are you doing right now?
Typing.

- Who was the last person you went out to eat with?
My family. Nasi ayam penyet at changi

- If you were a toy, what would you be?
Barbie doll. Haha. No lah, my own version of Isnarti doll

- Where would you want to go on your honeymoon?
Korea. Where else?

- What's your ringtone?
The Veronicas - When it all falls apart

- What do you think a toblerone is?
Duh! Chocolate. I have half eaten one in my room right now.

- What are you wearing right now?
clothes. and towel wrap around my hair like a turban.

- Do you wear contacts?
Nope. Too chicken to wear them.
Besides, specs look good on me.

- What was the best advice ever given to you?
"Don`t give up and bully them back once the word trainee on your nametag is gone."
Thanks to adeeq.

- Can you drive?
Nope. And no thanks btw. With drivers like my dad, I prefer taking the public transport.

- What are your plans?
Stay till all my patience is gone. But meantime I probably going back to school next year. So pray that I get the course.

- Favourite film?
English got to be Harry Potter. *snicker*
Korean got to be My Tutor Friend & Innocent Steps. Oh and DAISY!

- Do you like to dance?
Yup. I love to. Take every opportunity when in secondary school.

- Are you too shy to ask anyone out?
Girls - Nope!! They are my friends. Why should I be shy? (*qns mark on my face)
Boys. Definitely! Eventhough we live in the 21st century, I`m still a bit old fashion when it come to this sort of things. And because of it, I lost my one & only opportunity. (*Yah, bile aku nak jumpe anak santorian?)*sob*

- Worst feeling in the world?
Not to be loved in return.

- Worst sound?
Probably when my sisters singing. Hahaha

- What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Find my specs. I can`t live without them.

- Roller coaster, scary or exciting?
Scccarrryyy!

- How many times do you let the phone ring before you answer it?
Depends on who the caller is. But sometime Im quite deaf, so I probably have a lot of missed calls unless the phone is within my hearing range.

- Is the glass half full or half empty?
Half full. It better that or nothing at all.

- Your best physical feature?
My eyes? *shrug*

- Milk or white chocolate?
Can I have milk and chocolate without the white?

- Day or night?
Day.

- Summer or winter?
Summer.

- Cake or pie?
Both!

- Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls. I have lots of pearls accessories

- sunrise or sunset?
Sunset. (-_-)ZZZZZZ

- Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope. Never. But when I don`t want to go to school, I often wish I broke my hand.
That was when I was in primary school though. Childish thoughts.

- You hate people who are?
backstabber. backstabber. backstabber. And backstabber. ARGH!!!!!!

- Do you believe in fighting?
Nope. I prefer we sit down and talk.

- What skill do you wish you had?
None. I love me. Haha.
Can`t think of anything actually.

- Where are your favourite place?
My room.

- Who sent you last sms?
Starhub. About MMS&GPRS thingy.

- Last sms you sent to?
Fannah.

- Last person you talk to on the phone?
Fannah.

- Person whom you chatted with last night?
Yenni, my boss. And myself.
Yup, I talk to myself. (*shrug)

- Last photos you took with friends?
This year. Can`t remember.

- Any plans of going out?
Yup. today. going to town with fannah.

-What would you do after doing this bulletin?
Change clothes. Meeting fannah later.

- Last question: Your tag victims?
Azeanni, Lina and Mushrafiq.

Finally!!!
Its Over!!!!!!!



Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)