7 weird facts/habits/things about me:
1) I have a diary. (means to show that I kept certain important things to myself.)
2)Lock myself in the room and read books. Reading books make me forget where I am.
3) People always get butterflies in their stomach when they are nervous. I get stomachache instead. Once I step inside the ladies, it gone.
4) I dont like any type of fish. I just dont like fish. Period.
I dont eat vegetables either. Oh and beef.
I only eat chicken! And certain seafood.
5) I fidget when Im angry or nervous.
6) When I get sooooooo frustrated, I cry. But without people seeing me.
7) Im plain weird! Love korean movies. korean series. Korean food. Korean music. Korean fashion. Korean language.
Anything I missed out?
7 unlucky people to do this:
1) Umairah
2) Yayah
3) Heedayu
4) Mushrafiq
5) Fannah
6) Hafizah
7) whoever loves being tagged
