<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

i have resurface.
Monday, June 12, 2006

After a few weeks of absence, I have resurface with a brand new skin.
No matter what, I will still post my hunky korean actors, and gorgeous korean actress.
Dont like it, bloghop!

Just got back from KL yesterday. Tired but satisfied.
Going to work again tomorrow.
Just wish I can quit as soon as possible.
That work place sucks!

After much consideration, probably quitting that job sooner than I thought since i got another job offer. Just hope that I don`t get cheated. Hmmmm. Pray.

==============================================================================


Parrot (Aeng Moo Sae)
Goong OST

Ddoh uhjaechuhruhm dashi keurimsumnida
I miss you again, just like it was yesterday

Bohgo shipeum mam jooljidoh ahn-neunji
My desire to see you just won’t disappear

Jakoomahn keudaegah Dduh-ohrumnida
You just keep appearing in my mind

Hae-ahryuhbohlsoorohk duh noonmool namnida
The more I comfort myself, the more I cry

Hoomchyuhnae bwadoh heureuneun noonmoorae
Even if I rub away those tears secretly

Giuhgi ddoh dahreun giuhgeuroh buhnjyuh
The memories are spreading to other memories

Ahpeugae nahl oolrimnida
Making me cry with a painful heart

Badeunguhtman issuhsuh naegaen hoohwepoonindae
I regret that I’ve only received

Joongae uhpneun nal keudaen ddoh ihjeulka kuhbinah
Will you forget me because I haven’t given you anything?

Saranghamnida nahnnahn saranghamnida
I love you …… I …… I love you

Keudae-aegae baeoon
This is what I learned from you

Mahngoh mahneun maldeul joongae
Out of all the words and phrases in the world

I mal hana ippuhreutchuhruhm na
This has become my favourite phrase

Joonguhlguhrimnida hohnja pabohchuhruhm
I mutter it to myself, as if I were stupid

Miahnhamnida cham, cham miahnhamnida
I’m really sorry… I’m really sorry …

Dwineujeun I mahlkaji miahnhamjimahn
I’m sorry for these words that are too late

Yuhmchiuhpshi keudael gidahrimnida
I wait for you with no shame

Haengyuh nae-ireun dohrahohlka
Will you return tomorrow by chance?


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)