Every morning I wake up at 5.30.
Got to work at 7.00.
Come back at 6.45.
Eat than sleep.
It carry on for more than a month.
I thought that having this new job will make my life easier.
In finacial state, yes.
But in my health life, no.
In working 7 days straight.
No break in between the days.
I feel like crap right now.
So tired and not enough sleep.
My body is breaking apart.
My legs hurts so bad that I can`t walk straight.
My hand can carry heavy stuff lately.
On job sitting down whole day. The other job standing up whole day.
Feel like quiting both job, sit at home and sleep like a baby for days.
But I can`t. Im depending on me.
But since I couldn`t handle the stress, I ask for leave last wednesday and when to johor with my family minus my dad who is working on that day.
Here are some pics that are taken with a newly-repaired-camera-that-cost-a-whole-in-our-pocket.


Watch Poseidon that day. It was the best "ship" movie ever. Better than Titanic i might add. Eventhough among thousands, only 6 survived, this show was the best coz the lead actor is Josh Lucas. The same guy in Sweet Home Alabama. He is gorgeous eventhough he already had a tummy(Well, I never notice but my sis told me - I was too buzy getting hypnotize by his eyes. *sigh)
It a must watch movie. But I suggest not to watch at Omni-Max Theater. If you do, bring plastic bag along with you, you might never know when you throw up.
Currently, I`ve been spying for this new Korean series title "Ggong".

Which means Palace in Korean. I have no idea where to find the cd. Yesasia too expensive for me. Maybe I should just wait for a few months, I guess.
Well, annyong hi ka seyo friends.
Update again when I`m free.
Take care and May GOD bless us all.
Especially me.
