Im quite piss off actually.
I ended up not going out with my friend.
My dad car broke down somewhere and I have to go there and make sure he doesn`t get a ticket.
I almost roast myself out there in the car. Totally hot.
Waited for 2 and half hours. There I was seating in the carpark like a lunatic while munching on fries. I did not sit on a bench or chair. I was sitting on the curb besides my dad car. People were watching as they pass by. I was too absorbed in my novel to notice.
My body still ache from the chalet activities last friday/saturday. I was so tired when I get back that I sleep for 6 hours. Wake up than fall asleep again until the next morning. That is today. I have some pics done so I post them here as well. Only a few that I decided to post.

Well at 7 today, I watch my current favourite series. Sweet 18 starring Lee Dong Gun and Han Ji Hye. They both are so adorable. I didnt know that they were actually real life couple. Just like Rain and Song Hye kyo. Which I really hope that they are together - for real.

I can`t wait for the episode tomorrow. I think Im gonna buy the vcd.
