<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Daisy, oh, Daisy
Saturday, April 29, 2006

Daisy.

It`s a flower that looks like a smaller version of a sunflower.

But do you the meaning behind it?

It means hidden love.
Give someone a Daisy, to express your feelings before it too late.

I watch a movie with the same name last night.
There`s only one word to describe the movie.

WOW!


It the best korean movie ever.

I`ve been wanting to watch the movie ever since I saw the trailer on Channel U.
The moment I saw it, I know that it is going to be a totally different movie than the one that I watch. Mostly with gangsters falling in love with a goody two shoes girl. A Pretty common korean movie I must say so myself.
Even from the posters I know that this movie is going to stuck in my mind for days.

I was going to Jurong East to meet my mom when my sister call me, asking me whether I want to watch movie with her. I agree when she say that the movie we want to watch it Daisy.

So meet her friend (who gave my sister the one and only complimentary ticket)and her boyfriend at Westmall around 9+.
Get to eat nachos.

When the movie first started I almost fall alseep coz Im so tired. Wake up at 5 in the morning, go to work, end at 5, meet my mom, then watch movie. I almost back out the last minute. Lucky I got the *fighting aja-aja* attitude.

But 10 mins later, it got me hook to the movie. Not only because of the actor but also the song.

The "assassin" actor is so dashing and when he look so hurt, my heart cried out for him. It is so intense that I couldnt sit still for a minute, despite my stomach grumbling and me holding the nachos till the end.

Jun Ji Hyun is perfect for the role. The way she cried when Lee Jung Jae left. And also the part where she tried stopping Jang Woo Seong from killing the detective.

I suspected the ending already so it doesnt do me any good.

But overall it POWER!
It worth every $9.50 I spent on the ticket.

I can go on and on but decided against it.

Want to buy the vcd when it out in the market.

Got to snag myself a chinese guy. *wink*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here`s a translation lyrics from Daisy ost -

The love that i'm dreaming for, is actually so near to me
But I'm lost and helpless, and can only look at you speechlessly
At this unfamiliar city, I draw love again and again everyday
Looking forward that the scent of Daisies, will follow your arrival
Its too late at this moment, but I finally know its you
Maybe we are destined not to be able to get together
But I really hope that this love will never dissapear
Sorry that i have to leave you, leaving you to live alone
My heart aches, but I have to go



And here the music video with the song -



Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)