I went to school today to take a test that I miss.
Luckily Miss Ruhaizah is there coz she give us notes for our LAN Exam this coming wednesday.
I`m the only one who have it so I passed to yaya just now through MSN Messenger. Nudging here a couple of times. Hahaha..
After receiving all the notes, me and yaya decided to go to canteen coz we were hungry. We still have food on our plate when this freaking cleaner almost take away my plate. I haven`t even finish it up. I snatch back saying that I havent finish yet.
Then she ask yaya to hurry finish it up, she want to take it away.
What the heck?????
She linger around us after that.
When yaya put down her fork, like a flash she came pulling the plate away than ask whether yaya want it or not.
Since yaya make face at her, she bangs the plate and utensils on the table. I look at her, thinking what kind of attitude is that?
If you don`t like that job AUNTY, find somethig else. She not your typical nyonya. She like this mid-forties kind of lady. Able-bodied but no manners. Not like the other aunty. She much more polite and courteous.
Lucky today is the second last day of school. Or I have to see her face again.
Counting down till my birthday.
One week to go till Im legally 20.
What a number!
More responsibilities to shoulder.
But I`m ready for it.
What ever the responsibilities is.
