<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

I legally 20 today
Friday, March 31, 2006

Wokay peeps.
After much persuasion, I got to blog! Eyeah!

Today, at exactly 12 midnight, I turn 20. My god, what a number!

I can`t sleep earlier today. Not so sure why.
Imagine my surprise when one by one my friends wish me "happy birthday"
There I was thinking about ghost and stuff, when suddenly there`s a loud beep near my right ear.
I practically jump out of my skin. Haha
Rhyno was the first to wish me. Thanks. I think of a place soon.
Next was Yaya, followed by Khalifah then Liyana.
Then fall asleep.
When I wake up, 4 messanges were waiting to be read.

Then my mom told me to get dress, we were going to Johor. Not sure why we went there.
It started out a-okay. Eat breakfast at Singgah Slalu. Made a mistake by actually sitting at the end of the restaurant.

There was this blardy persistent cat. He/she keep on coming to our place. As we don`t really like cats, we find it quite disturbing. We couldn`t sit still.
It was pretty embarassing for us. But, what the heck, I don`t care.
Unfortunately, my batt cellphone low, so cahrge in the car. When I check my phone, I have 8 messages waiting. Wow! Never got that much message in my life. hehe

Last saturday went to Pizza Hut at Heartland Mall. Celebrating the Arians birthday.
I was surprised that they bought a cake for us. A sing a birthday song. Yaya and me were quite shy actually. I was laughing while they sing. No one ever sing a birthday song loudly for me. Like to thank Azzahar for taking the pics for me. Thanks.


Image hosting by Photobucket

After johor, went home straight. I got a season cafe cake and a stereo for my birthday present. A IP.Zone t from mom and a white gold necklace.


Image hosting by Photobucket
The background pic is mine brand new stereo. Cool isn`t is? It from my sisters.


Image hosting by Photobucket

I will like to thank everybody for making my day today. Thank you guys sooooooo much!
I`ll never forget each and every one of you.


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)