Reality just slap me in the face today.
There I was, minding my own business when I notice something wrong in the canteen today. A couple sitting down on the table talking like as if they know each other for a long time.
I was standing there, broken.
I`m not so sure what I did to deserve that. But I`m supposed to be immune to that kind of stuff.
Come on, who am I kidding.
Good luck was never on my side the moment we enter a new year. No matter how hard I try to follow my new resolution, I could never get through it without scratch and bruises in/externally.
This year was the most suckier year of my life. I don`t need to wait for the end of the year to find out. I can already see the outcome now.
I sucked at everything I do. Whether it work, school or personal life.
I tried to swallow a lump on my throat the moment I see them. I keep smiling like nothing happen. I`m not so sure if anyone notice that. I`m still trying to get over the fact that seeing is believing.
God I was so stupid.
But I have my friends to cheer me up. I`m meeting them this Saturday for advance birthday celebration. Me. yaya. and Khaliff.
Of course we were born on different date. If I and Khaliff were born on the same day. I don`t think i`m looking forward for my birthday ever.
he just get on my nerves..
Asking me to bring Fish McDippers or nuggets for the celebration. As if my dad own the restaurant. I wonder why they laugh when I said that. Hmmph!!!!
Well anyway, looking forward for this saturday. Probably I`ll be taking off this saturday.
Don`t get to excited guys. My boss can be lenient at times.
