I really dread to go to school today as we are having our final last Napfa Test. However you spell it.
We have to do the 6 station.
First the sit up, chin up, standing broad jump, sit and reach. All not in order.
Then, shuttle run. Hate it as much as I hate the next station 2.4 km run. That sucks.
I almost fainted when I was running around the track. The sun shine bright above our heads. The wind pushing us back and we have to struggle to fight against the wind. I almost give up. But think again, rather now than later. The faster we finish it up, the better.
So my worst nightmare is over. Now I can enjoy life like Samsoon/Hee Jin.
Eat anything you want but don`t have to worry about your weight.
Well, I do at times. But not always.
Wonder about my future sometimes. Whether I can make it or not. If not then, i just continue from where I am.
Hope the blading plan works. Coz I think I want to keep myself fit.
Too late - I think.
