Something funny happen today.
I was getting ready to get out of the house, when my sister poke her head in and ask my mom whether she saw it.
My dad lost his safety boots!
I find it hilarious. The fact that "someone" is so desperate enough to steal my dad`s wear and tear smelly boots.
Hahaha. So funny.
I wonder who could have done the silly and desperate act.
The 'bangla' cleaner? Or just some kids playing prank?
If the first one, it understandable (*stifle a laugh*).
But the latter, it sick to know that someone or some immature kids will do that kind of stunt.
Kesian my father. Hahahaha.
Now I know that at Queenstown have a firestation. Hahaha.
Only a few friends know. (*wink)
I was quite piss off yesterday. My so-called friend decided to change plans.
Im not sure why Im the way that I am.
When I met the person that Im angry with, my anger will dissipate. Rarely my angriness will stay.
But if it does happen, Im not sure what to say.
Bless Them!
