I`ve been restless lately.
I found myself walking back and forth from my bedroom to my kitchen 5 times.
But coming back empty handed. Im not so sure why I`m restless. But I just am.
Lately anyway.
Right now Im alone in class. Didn`t come for Lan theory as I couldn`t wake up eventhough mom been my alarm clock this morning.
See what I mean? Im restless but when I`m asleep and I can hardly wake.
Anyways, I woke up and get ready for school.
Graduation is like 3 weeks away and here I am cutting class like nobody business.
Just waiting for my friends to walk through that door. And here they are.
Hahahaha.
My timing is correct.
I`m still sleepy though. Trying to surf the net, find something useful.
Get back later. Ciao!
PS to YAYA: On Friday, you must DOLL up yourself okay. Make yourself pretty.
We are going to have a girls night out or rather girls evening out.
Forget about that JERK anyway. He`s not worth crying over. So we enjoy ourselves by going to the library. Hahaha. Be strong and eat!!!!
