I couldnt sleep yesterday.
I`m thinking about whether to apply to poly or higher nitec.
Questions been playing on my mind since.
But now I got the answers.
Talk to Mdm Rohaizah about it.
She say better apply both higher and poly.
Then she said that if you got higher nitec, you go straight to second-year in higher nitec.
I choose Dover if I have to.
Not Simei.
Yucks!
If poly, I choose Republic. They say they need 2.8 as the GPA.
Mine is somewhere around there. Hope I get through.
Oh man. The closer the graduation. The scarier my life turns out to be.
Im not ready to step into the working world yet.
I still want to continue studying.
Maybe to people I look calm and not-to-worry-a-thing kind of girl.
But it the other way.
My brain is tired thinking about it.
*Sigh*
Hope I get through both.
