Here I am sitting in the class.
Trying our best to reboot our comp by "ghosting".
Turns out to be futile.
All of us were playing game.
Well, actually only a few of us were.
Me as per usual, typing away on the keyboard, updating my blog.
Trying to find the singer "Jo kyu man - Da jook gguh ya". Meaning give or I give my all. Something like that.
If that is the name then.
This song were sang by Lee Young Jae to Han Ji Eun in the last episode of Full House.
I can`t even find the lyrics to the song.
DJ Doc as well. Where Han Ji Eun singing and dancing with Lee Yong Jae in the club.
Why can`t it be included in the soundtrack??????
I wouldn`t have search high and low for it.
Plus the fact that I can`t read Korean, Thailand language or Chinese.
I can SPEAK a bit of each but not READ!
Wonder where can I find it?
I couldn`t even find it using yahoo search engine.
Oh man!!!!
Finish my part of the project. Pass it to yaya just now.
Feel worst coz it not in soft copy.
*Sigh*
Now only 1.30 and still got nothing to do.
Just wish I could go home now and immerse myself in books/novel. Wonder if I use the right word to describe it?
PS: Did you like my cartoon version of Han Ji Eun and Lee Young Jae?
=)
