Watch Taegukgi(The Brotherhood of war) yesterday on Star Movie (Chinese).
I was balling my eyes out at the ending. Where Jang Dong Gun die in the end.
And because of it I slept with my nose block. Feeling quite irritated about it.
Oh god, that story its quite violent actually(Which war movie isn`t?). What`s with blood spluttered everywhere, even on the camera. It quite gruesome. I almost throw up my dinner watching the starting part of the war.
People step on mine and get their legs blown off.
There`s this one part that truly gross me out.
There`s this guy who got his leg blown off, starting shooting at all the people in the army tent. Then in the end, he point the rifle at himself and blow his brain off. Yucks!
There were pool of blood and bits and pieces of something which I think, the remaining of his brain.
Just thinking about it now make me nauseous.
I like Jang Dong Gun character (Lee Jin Tae). He is what a brother should be. Protective and caring and ... Oh, I just wish I have a brother like him. Haha.
Want to know which part of the movie did I cry the hardest?
The part where Jin Seok (Won Bin) went over to the North Korean border in search of his brother. Eventhough he hate him because of the medal, he still went on looking, hoping that he`s brother will come back to his side.
Oh and also the part where Jin Seok found the hiding place where Jin Tae keep the shoes for him. A shoe Jin Tae made just for Jin Seok to go to college.
Oh and also the part where he finally found him and took out the pen he bought just for Jin Seok. Urge a reluctant Jin Seok to leave. TWhere the pen was found 50 years later in the same spot that Jin Tae die. Holding by a sobbing old Jin Seok. I can go on and on but decided against it.
The more I think about the movie the more I wish that war doesn`t even exist at all.
Think about those father, husband, brother, fiance that was lost because of this war. Not only will the country be affected but their families that they live behind. They were the ones that greatly affected. Not to mention the innocent lives they took.
That`s the reason why I don`t read newspaper, watch the news or listen to news on radio. It affected me greatly knowing that somewhere people were killing each other.
I pray that it will stop. Forever.

I know that sometimes people meant something as a joke. And sometimes I take it seriously.
Like yesterday.
It already 6pm. My shift had ended but service was in. Since my dad is waiting outside for me, I can`t stay that long. So I say goodbye to the other crew when someone told me something that I take it to heart.
"Wah, never stay to clear crowd ar?"
????????????
I know he meant it as a joke but don`t you think it a sarcasm?
Coming from someone whom I least expected it would be.
But I should have expected it somehow.
Heart pain, man.
Like I have any other choice.
I`ve been bleeding myself out there, helping the counter crew send product, and trust me not one or two counters, it 4. Few of them never even bothered to print receipt. When the customer complains, who is the first they find?
Me! Not surprisingly.
Nobody will ever understand my position. No one.
Not only that. The manager wasn`t that helpful either. ARGGGH! I wonder where the hell he was when I was run back and forth trying to please the customers.
And did people see that? No!
Until after I cleared the crowd he decided to appear. Thank you very much for your appearance.
I do the fries station, the counter, and counter ic.
And all he can say is "Wah, never helped clear crowd!".
And I was so stupid to say that he`s making me feel guilty.
I`m getting sick and tired of working there.
Wish I could quit. But my life depends depends on it.
To cut it short, between work and my family, Family comes first.
Feel anything related on my blog today?
Yes. Overall summary, family is more important than others.
Eat your heart out!
