<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

You wish
Thursday, January 19, 2006

I`m not sure why but the train seems to be a very fun place to be at times.
You will meet the most arrogant, vain, clumsy, bitchy, busybody people. All sorts of behaviour can be found on the ride to work or shcool.

Today, I met the two vainest guys ever.
They were friends first of all - No surprise there.
I notice them when the train went underground.
You know how the atmosphere is like when it went underground.
The window suddenly turns into a mirror.
People checking themselves in the suddenly-turn-mirror-window.
One of the guy were oblivious to the surronding.
Checking himself every now and then.
Checking whether his hair stays in place. Whether he look good with those oldies type of specs.
One checking out his muscles.

I never knew guys could be that vain.
Well, I know one of my classmate is like that. Keep on asking whether his hair is okay. Whatever lah eh, Jason!

I came across this song. It sort of a motivational song for me. so, decided to post it.


Title : Fastlane

It's lonely sometimes in the fast lane
People come and go like rain
And I look around for a hand to hold
But there's no one here today
Everyone has gone away
And left me in the fray

So don't wish upon a star
Cuz a star can only get you so far
And it doesn't matter who you are
Cuz the sky looks better from the ground anyway
You never know what you've got
And even if you do it don't mean it's gonna stay
Tomorrow is another day
You only live once and I'm living for today
I'm living for today

So I drive around this superficial town
With a smile on my face
No one really knows how I feel inside
And I'm keepin it that way
It's my story to replay
And the fast lane's where I wanna stay

So don't wish upon a star
Cuz a star can only get you so far
And it doesn't matter who you are
Cuz the sky looks better from the ground anyway
You never know what you've got
And even if you do it don't mean it's gonna stay
Tomorrow is another day
You only live once and I'm living for today
I'm living for today

I can't find my sanity
I'm about to lose my mind
And why I can't find my sanity
Well I want to lose my mind

And if only I could show you that nobody's gonna bring me down
SING IT!

So don't wish upon a star
Cuz a star can only get you so far
And it doesn't matter who you are
Cuz the sky looks better from the ground anyway
You never know what you've got
And even if you do it don't mean it's gonna stay
Tomorrow is another day
You only live once and I'm living for today


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)