I burnt my left hand-near-the-elbow quite badly.
My skin came off totally.
Can see my flesh.
The moment the hot metal touch my hand, I know that Im such a klutz.
I was cursing the moment I felt the pain. But by the time I reached the first aid box, I was crying. My hand was shaking so badly that I couldn`t apply the antiseptic properly. I was quite embarrassed actually. Crying. Some of the customers saw my tears. My colleague as well. Especially the one who I get soaked for. Standing under the rain with small umbrella waiting for a cab. Hahaha.
But damn that Sullivan. He said I better see the doctor or my hand get swollen and get infected and need to be amputated. If it really happen, I going to curse him b-a-d. Hahahaha.
Im going to see doctor tomorrow. Hope everything is okay.
My worst nightmare. Doctors!
Yesterday, met another vain boy at Orchard MRT station. He was singing his heart out. Im not sure what song he sings but he praise himself about his voice loudly.
"Eh, suare aku makin merdu eh?"
Meaning his voice is getting sweeter everyday.
Hahahaha... V-A-I-N!!!!!
Like Backstreet Boys says
"Boys will be boys!"
