Especially now.
I should have gone to my friend house.
Verbally abusive. No different from home and work.
People took me for granted.Never appreciate what I`ve done.
Well, come to think of it, I`m immune to it. But everytime I speak out, people branded me as unfilial one. The disobedient. The black sheep.
Trust myself to actually fulfilled my new year resolution.
To be outspoken and straightforward.
Look where it got me.
Nowhere.
Sometimes life just not what I expected it to be.
Never go my way. Ever since I was young.
So I gave up on hope and chances.
No point.
So I decided to be a day-by-day person.
Take it as it is.
So please don`t push me where I don`t want to be.
Today is my sis 16th birthday. Lucky it not my birthday.
Black clouds already hovering over my head. Threaten to burst into tears.
*sigh
Whatever it is, I still got my friends to cheer me up.
And music.
Just pray that I got through this letdown unscathed.
I need to scream!!!
MY LIFE SUCKS!
at the moment.Okay!
Feel better. a bit.
