<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Past through the moments
Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Guess who this is? Isn`t he cute? He is none other than Chris Klein. Yup! The same guy who Katie Holmes dated for almost 4 years and engage for 3 years but in the end dump him for another older, wrinkle and definite not charming guy who divorce stunning Nicole Kidman. Seriously, I think both of them are blind. If I have Chris Klein, I wouldn`t let him go. Never ever. A girl can dream, can she?


After going through the difficulty of changing my skin, I decided that I`m content with my new skin. No changes needed for awhile. Changes as in, new skin. But I probably upload some pictures to make my blog look more "Harry Fanatic". Hahaha.
Well, I guess my "Potter Fever" have not died down yet. Same goes for my flu.


Right now I`m shivering to my toes. Part due to cold, part due to nerve. We are having a short quiz now. A quiz that will be graded.
My turn has past. I did it 2 mins. I just have to follow the instruction on the book.

But something get to me just now. Im not sure why but guys tend to make girls feel like an idiot. It happen to me just now. Not because of hate-love thing, but more like jokes among themselves about us. Especially if we girls did or say something wrong. I wonder what so amusing about what we said. If it were funny, then maybe their jokes are lame. Lamer than I expect them will be. Im not going to say who or what that person did. I just tend to keep it to myself. If I can`t take it, I wrote it in my blog or my "more" personal diary.
I`ve decided that wont take this laying down, especially not from opposite sex. They tend to get on my nerve lately. But I can`t retaliate back. Not at the moment. Not if Im a girl.
I mean seriously, like Christina Aguilera said,
"So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I be quiet just because I'm a woman
Call me a bitch cos I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled!"


My all time favourite song. My theme song if anything brings me down. Like right now. If you want to know when Im pissed off, it when I keep quiet at all times. Not even a word is uttered.
I`ve realized a long time ago that I wil never understand the opposite sex. But then again they will never understand me.

"I'm really not that boring,
I'm headstrong,
And annoying
So I don't see me fitting in your world,
I'm noisy and I'm messy,
Plus you would never get me,
hey I think you're really hot,
But I'm Not Your Girl"


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)