<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Life just gotten worst.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I want to quit!!!!!!!!!!!!


Im angry at the world right now.
Im just soooo angry that I could cry this minute.
Since accepting my promotion, life have been hell for me.


Firstly, people dislike me for that. Saying stuff behind my back. Well, if you want to say it, say it to my face. I don`t need any backstabbers. I have enough of it in my life.


Secondly, people took me for granted. They never really appreciate what I did. Rushing me to do stuff last minute. Expect me to do an excellent job that needs at least 5 people to finish it up. But never recognize that until they receive compliment from the big boss. Then they will say that I`ve done a good job. Otherwise they just throw my effort in the dustbin. To others, maybe I was being a bitch about it. But put yourself in my position. I was under a lot of pressure plus the fact that I don`t have proper training of being SA. And also the fact that none is stated that I need to decorate the store for just some useless temporary promotion. I could see that some of the manager is not satisfied with the job I`ve done. Maybe the previous SA could do it better with no complain. Go ahead and call her back. I rest my case!


Thirdly, if you are not sincerely in helping me. Then don`t!


Fourthly, if you don`t want to talk to me about it, then DON`T talk. I don`t give a damn about your excuses. So what if you both kept secret from us. Whispering at the corner between yourself. When I asked what is it, you say that you promise to tell later. But when ask again. Replied nothing. Fine! You don`t want to say it than I don`t mind. It better you don`t. No need to burden me with your secrets.


Fifthly, if you are angry with someone, don`t vent it on me. So what if you take over her line coz she need to go to hospital? So what if she take her time to do so?
There`s no need to slam your bag and hurl all those words, that were meant for her, to me. If you compare your tiredness with me? Whose more tired? You, who just have off yesterday and work for 8 hours today? Or me? Who don`t have off AND have to work 8 hours a day standing, which most of the days hit overtime? Plus the fact that Im not that appreciated by someone.


Six, Im beginning to realize that favouritism runs in my workplace. So what if she is your blue eyed girl? There`s no need to treat her so special. Pay her double pay just because the fact that she have to cut short her fun at Pasir Ris. She doesnt treat people equally. I don`t want Meimei to go. If she go, no one will stood up for me. Well, I have my sis, who will be gone soon, but people will say she stood up for me coz we are related. Have Adeeq but she is too soft-hearted to stood up for me. My only hope is Meimei. I wish so hard that her being transfered is cancelled.


Seven, people at home thought I went to work to for fun. Didn`t know what Im going through now. I think Im being abused verbally and emotionally.


Im being sensitive now. Due to the fact that Im under pressure. Im feeling a bit depress as well. Work place got problem, at home as well. Plus my friends too. Isn`t it a bit too harsh for me?


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)