From the moment I step in the class till 9 in the morning.
Only two of us were in the class. Liyana and me.
By 9, Yaya came. She woke up let. So theres only 5 of us in the class now. How pathetic is that? Me, Liyana, Yaya, Kim Han and Koon Koon.
Since it is such a nice weather to sleep. Maybe they are forgiven. Maybe.
I`ve realize that I`m beginning to dislike some of my colleagues.
I don`t know what irks me to think that way. But I do.
They tend to get on my nerve sometimes but I keep it cool.
What they thought is a joke is actually an insult to me.
I`ve just realize that they just show me their real colours.
Well now, I realize that I don`t care what they think of me.
I just don`t give a damn.
"I don`t give a damn.
I don`t give a damn.
What you think about that."
I love that song by Avril Lavigne.
