It was the 5th day of raya.
Truth to be told, I didn`t feel the spirit of Raya.
On the first day, there`s world war 4 happening in my house.
On second day, never went anyway since my dad`s working.
On third day, I was working but manage to squeeze a few visits to my relatives.
On fourth day, I was working but rush home early since my 7 relatives decided to come all on one shot. So tired, that I wake up late today.
And today, on the 5th of raya, went to town to buy shoe for work.
Not surprise to see quite a number of malays.
I even overheard one of them say "Eh, tak jalan raye ke dorang?"
I was like, "Dude, I was here the same reason why you are here. SHOP!"
First destination, Puncak! I was so hungry, that I finish my 'beef char siew fried rice'. Next, look around for my shoe. Found not one but two at Noda. Buy one get one free. Worth my money. Can use one for each day. Hahaha. Kiasu! I know!
Next went to borders to buy my Harry Potter goblet of fire book but no stock. I was surprise that all book shop sold out. Even Borders! Damn! Should have bought it earlier. Now the movie coming out. Need to refresh my memory. Hope Kinokuniya or MPH sell them.
I just realized that one of the ITE student at my school is actually my cousin`s wife`s aunty`s daughter. Does that make her my cousin?
Saw Ishmael on the train. Again. But he never recognize me. I mean who does?
================================================================
I thought everyone was happy about my promotion. Seriously, I thought they were fine with it. But I guess not. I was too naive to face the truth. I get to know that SOME PEOPLE thought that I buy my way to get a promotion. I will never stoop that low. I was happy just being a crew. Just because my sister is the Floor manager that doesn`t I got the promotion because of that. When they have management meeting, my Store Manager was the one who gave my name to become crew leader. But my sister just keep quiet never even give any opinion. She doesn`t even know that I was to be promoted to Service Ambassador. I was the one who break the news to her. Even Kamalia didnt know.
I NEED TO GET THIS STRAIGHT AND HOPE IT GOES TO SOMEONE`S THICK SKULL AND STAY THERE.
I got the promotion BECAUSE my store manager and my 1st assistant manager thought I have the POTENTIAL & ABILITY to become either CL or SA. I choose SA because I know Im not the kind of person to order people around. I don`t have the nerve to take charge in kitchen nor service area. The only area Im good at is SERVICE. Hence, I became SERVICE Ambassador. Even my colleague say Im good at that. Im not gonna let this stop me from working. I have a clear conscience. I did nothing wrong.
But I`m disappointed and sad that there are people who actually envious of me. Im just plain and ordinary girl who went to work to earn money. But I guess people overlook me. coz Im that.
Plain and Ordinary.
