Yesterday was the most humiliating and embarrasing day of this year.
Im not going to say my life coz I`ve yet to come across anything that is more embarrasing and humiliating than this.
Im not elaborating anything on this blog.
Just thought that I must penned it down to remind me of this horrendous day.
Today is the first day of a fasting month.
Many challenges came my way.
Mom nag at 5 in the morning.
Can you believe?
I wake 4.30 for sahur and ended up not only eating food but have to swallow my comeback. Not only tiring but excruciating else well.
Then, I was reading a book when a bunch of clothes went flying over my head.
I turn and said, SO RUDE! A few of them knock me head.
I mean it rude enough people throw your clothes but that doubles up went the aim was almost perfect. Damn!
Seriously, this fasting month is prove to be challenging. Testing my patient and my wit. But hey, I never say I was impatient.
Monday went to Seoul Garden. And I have to wait for a bunch of people for almost 2 hours. But it my fault. I reached there early.
Too early perhaps.
Meet them at 5.30. I reached at 3. Haha. Yup, very patient.
Walk aimlessly around. Nothing attracts my attention. Maybe it because I got no money at that time I guess.
I can`t wait for sunset. Yum Yum! Food! Hmm!
I wonder what I`m going to eat today?
Grilled Chicken Foldover?
Not!
