Im not so sure but I think my working life is getting better and better.
I got a promotion. First they tell me that I can be a CL.
Then, they drop the bomp and told me that I probably won`t get that promotion coz they want to promote me to SA. I can either choose SA or CL. You know what SA is?
I tell ya.
It Service Ambassador.
A rank below Floor Manager, above Crew Leader.
Well that`s what my 1st Assistant Manager said.
I was quite happy to get that promotion. But when I talk to Christy (a CL btw) she said she prefer CL rank than SA. Now, Im in dilemma. Which one to choose?
But SA pay higher than CL..
SIGH*
Whatever. I work my butt off today. Thinking that Ramadan is just around the corner. I need that money for the coming Hari Raya. To eat at the bazzar what else.
So work 8 hours straight for two consecutive weekends. Hope my wish is fulfilled by early next month. Now trying to upload my ripway. I don`t know why I can`t put Fall Out Boy song, Pretty in Punk and The Music or The Misery.
What the *toot*!
Error! Whaaat. This sucks man. Tomorrow got Network Fundamental. Feel like sitting at home all day long. But think twice. You know, I know. My ears to delicate at the moment. So if my mom nag, I go deaf. haha. Just kidding, mom!
I think I need to shut my eye now. Barely open. Ciaoz.
Have a Bueno Nachos Day!
