When to Sim Lim Square yesterday.
Decided against going to Creative Headquaters as there will be tons of people.
Went around, looking for suitable price.
But all amount to $280.
So I went to this shop coz the service is quite good.
I feel Happy now that I got what I want for years.
Today, work was so not what I have in mind.
It was packed with people even before the shop was open.
There was a long queue the moment I step into the store.
I was there at 8.40 and the store open at 8.00.
Imagine that.
It was nonstop servicing for me till 1pm.
Where I took a half an hour break which I purposely extend the time since my foot are aching like hell.
Eventhough I ate during the break, I was hungry when I punch out of work.
And that was around 5.30pm.
Now Im tryiong to organize my MP3. So get back to ya.
Ciaoz!
