<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

TV Scenerio
Sunday, September 04, 2005

Sheesh!
I can`t believe it. My sister appear on national television.
Hahahahaha.
Her name was even spell wrongly.
It was supposed to be AZEANNI but it appear AZEANI. Hah!
She got a special award from LBKM. A TAA warna award.
She is a rich woman now.

What is so hilarious to me was her speech.
"Untuk memberi balik kepada masyarakat kita!"
Translation : "Something to give back to society".
Yeah yeah! Like duh! Social Worker!
Thats why the name it Social!
Because it have to do with Society.

She`s riched. No need to work. Haha.

Well, as per usual.
Work sucks. To many freaking fussy customer.
There were once this customer queue up at my counter.
Don`t know what the hell he order. Just don`t give a damn what he order.
Then he throw his "filthy" on the tray.
And carry on talking to his buddy/student - whatever!
Saying he was piss off with somebody.
Not wanting to be rude, I avoid asking him whether he was a member.
So, I just collect the money he THROW on to the tray. And give back his change.
Then he decided to open his freaking mouth and ask for points.
I said in a POLITE way that I can`t give him points since I collected his damn money.
He said"I`ve been holding this card in front of you."
I was like - Ermm hello, I know Im short but Im not blind. While you were talking to your friend, you were leaning both your hands on the counter.
So which hand are you holding up? Another hand you install?
I was soooo stupid to say sorry - again.
Guess what he said?"I think that sound so stupid."
His reply made me blow my top.
I replied back sarcastically, with a fake smile on my face.
"What makes you think it sound sooooo stupid, SIR?"

He ask me to call the manager. I said okay, happily.
Then I SCREAM "FAJAR!!!!!!"

He complained about me. What the heck! I don`t care.
Don`t give a damn.
If you are angry with someone else, don`t lashed it at someone else you don`t even know.
Wait! I take that back. You are not even supposed to vent it on ANYONE!
Who the hell you think you are?

Bottom line : Customer is always right.
Yeah! Bullshit.
I seriously despise that person who invented that quote.

We, who work at fast food restaurant are humans. Not robots. We have feelings and emotions.
That doesn`t give you the right to complain your displeasure when it was totally your fault.

I HATE BEING CALLED STUPID!!!! KING OF THE FREAKS!

GOD! I wish I never even have to work. If I see him again, I basically lock pos my counter and ran far far. Or better - punch out.

It better to lose my job than being discriminate by someone who doesnt have social etiquette and manners.

Seriously.

PS : So people, if you go to fast food restaurant, remember, make your MAMA proud. Use whatever she teaches you. Make people hate you less.


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)