Alright.
That`s it.
I am confirm a klutz.
I guess the klutziness of mine is going to stick forever.
That confirm my fears of all fears.
People don`t know that I`m a Klutz.
But trust me, I am a klutz!
Sounds so horrible to my ears.
Sound so tacky to my brain.
Klutz! Hah!
"But it give something extra, don`t you think?"
Elle woods speak this words.
You know from Legally Blonde.
Maybe I should just follow her footstep.
She make quite a start at Harvard Law School.
Everybody think of her as a barbie, bimbo.
But she still carry on. Held her head high.
And get through it.
No matter how clumsy or stupid she sound and look.
At least there is someone who loves and believes and have faith in her.
Maybe I shoud be proud of my klutziness.
Makes me stand out among the rest.
Hahaha..
Who am I kidding?
Myself!
Yeah right Isnarti.
Get a grip!
Went to my old school on wednesday.
Bring back all those nostalgic memories.
Met my past.
All the memories come back.
I was such a loser back then.
Stuck up. Ice queen. Bitch. Cold Hearted.
Been there, done that.
I have a reputation of being quiet but cold.
I think Im still am.
Never change that much.
If people want to know me, they have to make a move and be patient.
I can be unpredictable at times.
Quiet the next, loud the other.
Those who know me will understand. Hahaha.
Right Fannah?
I remember when I was in sec 1. I was being such a bitch at that time.
I brought my sis year book to school coz a friend of mine wanted to see it.
Not a friend see it but tons of people.
There were torn edges by then time I receive the book back.
I was so pissed off that I bite Fannah head off for asking to take a look at the book.
*Sigh* I miss those days.
But like Alicia Keys said, "What goes around, comes around."
Till now she is still in contact with me.
My best friend.
Who know all my deepest sercret. All the crushes and heartbroken I`ve been through.
Till now she knows it! You know, I know who. Public don`t know.
Hahaha. So mushy!
Hope we keep in touch.
Thats include my ITE friends as well.
Remember me!
Isnarti the Klutz.
Hahaha.
Alright Folks!
See ya around.
PS: Fannah, bile nak jumpe pasal gambar. Message aku tau. Ko next week dah holiday. Ajak lah aku klua ke?
