Okay.
Finally can update my blog after the torment of not going to school.
The one of tbe reason why I go to school. Hahaha.
We played floorball on wednesday for SW. It was a great game.
Finally! Finally!
After much effort and bruises, I score one for me team.
That was also by coincidence. I would like to thank Vincent for inflicting another bruises on me. He hit his floorball stick against my small, delicate thumb. Now I can`t tie my hair due to the pain. But hey, I don`t complain.
But I feel good coz I accidently hit this particular guy directly on his forehead. Hahaha. He deserves it for being such a jerk to "Bear". Who he think he is anyway? GOD? PUHLEEZ. If he really is a god, why aren`t there girls that I can see, swarming around him like bees to honey? He want to be like Ayah Pin I guess.
Hitting the floorball stick to the hall floor isn`t a good thing. Since you are not the pro or floorball player. There`s no need to brag about your so-called talent.
Seriously, Im getting fed up with guys-who-think-they-are-better-than-anyone this days. Whats up with them?
Im doing my XML Test. It freaking me out. Can`t believe we got spy in the class. Whatever it is. Back off dude. You cost me a lot of bruises already.
Jinx!
