Set my alarm at 5.30am.
But wake up at 6.10am
I was almost late, coz my mom ask me to iron dad`s shirt.
But he sent me since I was so kind to iron it.
Yeah Right!
Trying to do my XML Programming.
I don`t understand why I can`t save all my 'hard work and effort' into 'My Documents'.
Yaya told me that someone probably been taking my 'hardwork and effort' from my desktop.
I was like, what the heck! Let him do it.
He`s probably the one who took it anyway.
Have fun ya, doing it.
Now almost finish class.
Going to hang out at the canteen soon.
Then go home straight.
Go back with Liyana. She`s taking train today.
Im a good girl. No 'pretend' stay back in school.
Save money that way.
You can eat, sleep, surf net, relax, watch tv in your own comfort at home.
You can roll here, roll there, nobody cares.
Well - except for my mom.
She probably nag me to do some chores.
But hey, if she don`t nag, who will?
