OH MY GOD! I`m so freaking tired. I could barely walk my way to the bus station on my way home from school. Was talking to a friend of mine yesterday, about his NS life. Told me he had to run with heavy clothes and carrying tons of weight which total up to minimum of 10kg. Crazy or what. Sheesh! Lucky Im a girl. But still.. Today got NAPFA test. I barely made the 2.4km. I did run those 7 and 1/4 rounds. But exceeded a bit of the time limit. Probably a few minutes behind. Before that, we got sit up (pass = 35), sit & reached (pass = 35), standing board jump (Pass = 160), Inclined arm sumting (pass = 15), shuttle run (pass = 10.7s). PHEW! First time in my life. I pass all those station minus the 2.4km.
When I board the train, I took this seat next to an Indian guy. I was wondering why was it empty since most seats were occupied. Now I know why. He was sleeping and keep on banging to me. I was like, "Wake up man. Don`t embarrassed yourself!". The second time he bump onto me, I turn and look at him. He look back feeling embarrased. I think he said sorry but I can`t hear him since I was listening to my discman. Non chalantly, I turn back with no expression on my face. I guess from then on, he TRIED avoid bumping onto me. Lucky the train was packed with people or they will see how bitchy I can be. I wish SMRT will banned people from sleeping
Sinced I was so tired, I took my time walking bakc from the MRT Station to my house. In between the journey, there is this inconsiderate Chinese lady who took her dog out for a walk and almost ran the dog onto me. You know Muslims can`t get near a dog for any matter. What the heck man! So much for racial harmony. People should understand others religion. That makes the world at peace! I was so pissed off that I bang onto this particular stool the government place in a park. What is it with me and bumping.
Im feeling like a deflated balloon. I could barely type.
OH GOD! I hear a grumbling sound! What was it?
Oh, I know. My stomach. Trying to tell me to fill it all up.
Well ciaoz! Need to feed my belly.
