My tiredness haven`t wear off yet.
A lot has been happening lately. Just can`t keep up with the world. All I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep. Hardly had a shut eye in the train today. People keep on knocking to me. Am I that invincible or what?
I`m in class. So far I see, Im the only girl in class. I think the girls never come to class. Probably got silat training yesterday. So too tired to go to school. Even KhaliffAH is not here today. Wonder what got into him? Im hungry but since the guys are not here, I wont be going to the canteen. Are you crazy going to the canteen ALONE?
I just text them. They are on the way. Wokey! Now I can eat. And now I hope I can see. It getting dark outside. Never bring my sweater to school. Thought today of all day won`t RAIN. My mistake. Im going to freeze my butt off on the train ride home. Hermi is here today. Not a shock to me. He come and he goes. He rarely show his face in school. Wonder what motivates him to come for a day?
I`m working today. Don`t know what time. Thought I should come early so I can eat and got no break. I keep on yawning and it look ugly when a girl yawn like that.
Yayah just step into the class. Yeah!
Nothing else to write. So I just zoink off. Bye! Take Care! Thank you and Have a nice day. Annyong hi-ka seyo!
