It was a fun trip but ripped my pocket entirely. Bouhgt a lot of stuff. There were fighting as per usual. But got over it soon.
So tired right now.
Yesterday went to Jurong East to celebrate our National Day. Our whole family wear red to the parade. The spirit were there. Enjoy the fireworks it was cool. We was standing right in front of an open space where they had stand by all fireworks. I was witing for the moment to come. But soon we get restless. I was just about to say "Where is the fireworks" when suddenly they exploded in my face. I mean not exactly in my face but just right in front of me. It was beautiful. We was screaming at the fireworks show.
This pic is one of the fireworks that I`ve taken with my cellphone.

Did I mention I bought Full House OST when I was in Malaysia?

Every video shop we went, they all play the same thing. Full House. Looks like they are getting famous. COOOLLL!
