I`m class right now. Feeling tired and sleepy. Been losing sleep for the past few days. I think I`m going to be sick soon. Since I feel feverish. My head throbs like mad. My throats hurts. But any hu, -
There`s someone knocking at the back door of the class. Since I was the only one who sit near the door, I turn and saw apes outside. Trying to seek attention. Seriously, after hearing a lot of ghost stories lately, I`ve been jumpy most of the time. Scared at small little things. Like yesterday, I was at Jurong Entertainment with my mom. Just got out of Mcdonalds buying filet-o-fish meal. When suddenly, I saw a flash of shadow beside me. I jump and my heart thundered loudly. It was actually a shadow of a plant. If you been there you know what plant I mean.
Now, Im feeling hungry. But decided against eating at school. One stall too expensive. The other dirty. Yucks! Rumours has it that this particular stall never practice personal hygiene. Now, I think Im going to eat outside.
Well, gotta go. Need to finish my assignment.
