Early in the morning, my mom pick a fight with me
I don`t know whats her problem is whether pms or whatever bullshit, she can`t possibly switch off the damn phone. I`ve been trying to reached my own house but to
no avail. She PROMISE to accompany me go town today to buy that damn bag. Freak!
It already 10 plus. I was supposed to meet her at Orchard MRT station at 11:30.
I want to ask whether she want to stick to the plan or what.
She never pick up the freaking phone. God! She make me lost my mood. I forget to bring my dads bill. The one he ask me to help him pay. That`s the whole point why I called in the first place. I rarely talk in class. I snap at people who irritate me. JUST BECAUSE MY MOM WOULDN`T PICK UP THE BLOODY PHONE!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I`M TOTALLY PISS RIGHT NOW. SO DON`T TALK TO ME. Or you head will be cut off.
