<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Starting a new day
Thursday, July 07, 2005

I`m starting a new day by going to school early. I mean - really early. I reached here at 0955 when my lesson actually starts at 1000. I was 3rd person that arrived for this lesson. Quite amazing as I was late yesterday. An hour late, but go back 1 and a half hour later. Doing nothing but play games. The others play games that is. While I was blogging myself away.

After I was released from school, I met Fannah at Orchard to look at some stuffs. Stuff that I can buy with 30 bucks. I didn`t realised that I took the same train as her. When I get off the train, saw her. She was about to sit on the stool when I approached her. Long time never see my best friend. Only she can recognize me. The one and only Fannah! *sigh* I never realized that I changed so much. Physically I mean. Not attitude. I`m still the same person as I was in primary school. Thats what my primary mates says. Except that I have grown up and more mature than the crybaby I was once before. It really sad when someone you always hang out with at secondary school don`t remember you. When you haven`t met for almost 1 and half years.

Whatever it is. I`m fine with that.

We went to Samuel & Kevin first at Wisma Atria. The pants are so damn cool. But sometimes I wonder if I can fit in. Then went to Far East Plaza. Walk around, saw this duffel bag. Fall in love with it but hate the price. Ask Fannah whether I should buy. She say survey first. If I find much more cheaper and nicer then buy it. Ended up at Long John Silver at Level 1. Bought Combo Meal 1 and chocolate pie. (no wonder can`t fit in ladies pants. Eat too much.) Wasn`t happy with the outcome of the product. The chicken getting smaller and the fries getting lesser. Certainly not up to standard.

- OH MY GOD! Guess who I just saw? Yusof sleng! Hahaha. So cute. Whatever!

After eating, found another duffel bag. Much more cheaper than the previous. But the color to common for a duffel bag. The reason why I wanted to buy it because I wanted to use it for my trip to KL this August. Could also use it when I have to go to work after school. Can chunk all my stuff inside that bag. Big enough to put my wear and tear work shoes and uniform. Talk about this to Azack sis. She give me lazy response. Whatever lah.

After enough looking, we went to HMV. To look at CD. Thank god I went in. Or I will regret it for the rest of my life. I found Rain cd at level 1. I was surprised because mostly level 1 consist of english album. I look at it and found the cover is different from the one I saw last month. The price was different too. The previous one was $27.95. But now was $20.95. Wondering why a sudden drop on the prices. Now I know. The expensive one was printed and manufactured in Korea. The cheaper one was printed and manufactured in Singapore. The Singapore one included DVD. So rather buy the cheaper one right? Got DVD some more.

Talking about cd. I miss my James! Hahaha! That "bapok". He wanted to borrow my M2M but I just can`t seem to find it. He quit Mcd already. Transfer to McCafe. Waiting to be enlisted to the army in September. Don`t worry, Xiao Guo! I try to find that Cd before september hor! If I found it, I msg you aight! Oh and Xiaoting. Remind me to return your Jay Chou cd. If not, I forget.

Now, "I`m all alone. There`s no one here beside me." Yaya and Li not here today. So I`ll be singing that song till they arrived. Btw yaya, that song was sang by SHREK`s friend. DONKEY! in Shrek the movie.


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)