Im feeling both happy and sad today. Since I`m a bit optimistic. I probably talk about my happy side first.
Happiness
Met him today. Surprise the hell out of me. Never expect to meet him since I ALWAYS hope that I will. Well, like a saying, "It comes when you least expect it". I certainly never expected it. He was wearing a green T-shirt. It has been my favourite color for the past few months. Those dark dull green. I used to look for those shirts wherever I went. I still looking for it. He was wearing jeans and shoes instead of slippers. I actually tell myself that it couldn`t be him. It could just be someone who looks like him. Saw him talking to this floorball girl who boarded the train at the same station as me. I keep telling myself that`s not him. He probably be in school.But I look at his shoes. Then that confirm my fears. He always wear those shoes to school. Well, I notice almost everything about him. Almost. He wasn`t at school today. Wonder where he went? Saw his friends in the canteen area. I think I have to get over this infatuation. Need my mind to be free of this stuff.
Sadness
I always wonder why undergrad always behave the way they always behave. Look down on people. Thinking they are much more better than other people. But I wonder if they know that what they are doing are actually hurting other people. Im sure they don`t realize that coz their world only revolves around themselves. It happen to me a couple of time. I may be an ITE student. But that doesn`t mean Im stupid. From where I am, I can get to where you are. It just the matter of time.

7 Types of Intelligence - Which is yours?
brought to you by Quizilla
