Jeol lu ga, ga man hi na do.
I know some of you don`t understand what I`m writing about. Or should I say all of you don`t understand it.
Well, Im trying to learn korean. So I decided to try my knowledge on my own blog. See if anyone know what I`m trying to say.
I got help from some of my korean friends. They were quite helpful.
====================================================================
The Used
It`s hard to say.
"The singer finished singing and she's walking out
The singer sheds a tear fear of falling out
And it's hard to say how i feel today
Our years gone by, and i cry
It's hard to say that i was wrong
It's hard to say i miss you
Since you've been gone it's not the same
My worries weigh the world how i used to be
And everything in cold seems a plague in me
And its hard to say how i feel today
Our years gone by, and i cry
It's hard to say that i was wrong
It's hard to say i miss you
Since you've been gone it's not the same
It's hard to say i have my
It's hard to say if only
Since you've been gone it's not the same
Words that i fear is the lie i told a thousand times before
Words that i fear is the night
But it's hard to say how i feel today
Our years gone by, and i cry
It's hard to say that i was wrong
It's hard to say i miss you
Since you've been gone it's not the same
It's hard to say i have my tongue
It's hard to say if only
Since you've been gone i'm not the same
It's hard to say (god it's hard to say)
Since you've been gone, i'm not the same."
I found this lyrics on the internet. I was looking for the lyrics since I heard the song. And stumble across this website with The Used lyrics. And there is like a small forum where they post their thoughts about the song. Little did I know the singer of the band "Bert" wrote this song based on his life experience. Let me quote what some of them say.
"by KryStinANCheryL on 10-23-2004 @ 04:33:47 AM
This song is definately about Kate.
From what I've heard Kate is a girl who he dated for around five years and lost his virginity to. I heard that one day he had decided to call her out of the blue only to find out through her younger sister when he called, that she had overdosed and died. I think this song is definately about her and I think a lot of the other songs are too. I am part of the used nation and someone in there said that at one of the shows he said they had never played the song 'hard to say' before but they were going to and to excuse bert if he got emotional, which he did while finishing the song =("
"by Hey Romantica on 12-19-2004 @ 09:56:25 PM
Definitely about Kate. It's so sad that he did everything with this girl, lose touch, and wind up calling her and finding out she's gone. She was pregnant with his child as well which is just terrible. He lost everything when he lost her and I think a lot of this album is soaked in her memories."
"by faking on 12-24-2004 @ 09:30:55 PM
i read that they had been dating, but then they broke up, and then he tried to stay friends with her because she was pregnant, then she overdosed on the fourth of july, and he lost them both.. and thats when they decided to put this song on the CD, apparently alot of the songs on this CD are about her."
Tragic isn`t it? No wonder I feel sad everytime I hear that song. It like, I feel what he`s going through. All the pain, all the regret, all the lost, all the heartache. We girls know how it feels. We are sensitive to this kind of stuff.
Lesson learnt today - Don`t took things for granted. You never what you have until you lost it. Cherish every moment you have. You never know if tomorrow is the last day.
