Today,
I was late due to the stupid transitlink services. They were supposed to have a lot of trains going to Pasir Ris via Bukit Batok. But I dont know why I waited for so damn long but the train still have not yet arrived.
Early in the morning, small group of people decided to test my patience. I guess they never know how bitchy I can get. Now they ALMOST got their own medicine. Im lenient enough to let them go. Freaks!
Im totally pissed off today. I thought it going to be a great day. But they ruin my mood for me.
"THANKS GUYS! Thanks for the joke! KEEP IT UP!"
Maybe you deserves what you get. Disturbing other people. Then trying to act as if it not your fault. Please! Get a room!
That`s the reason why I thought guys just don`t deserve my time, my patience. They just being ignorant. Im going to tell him off if he keep on talking about himself. Then leave him like that. Just don`t appreciate what you have. Keep on talking about your past. I have seen a lot of freaking morons in my school. It enough for me to know that they are just lustball walking around with their horrible-looking pants. I may look like a nice girl but please, dont take advantage of it.
Lesson learnt today. Dont be a smartass. If you dont know me, then don`t pretend you know.
"SARCASM ARE THE ONLY SERVICE I OFFER." -For now.
