It not found on full house soundtrack. Aside from Oon-Myung (Destiny ) and Gomawohalgeyoh ( I`ll be Thankful ). This song is on top of my list. Totally fell in love with it. Been trying to find the lyircs and now I found it. Finally! Now I know why! The lyrics is so meaningful.
This is what got my captivated.
===========================================================================
"You have come into my arms now
And you are talking about love.
I pray that it is not just a dream.
My heart is so full of you now
That I can`t hold anyone else there.
I guess that since it is you,
I`ll probably say something stupid.
Your love happened to draw nearer
It was strangely unfamiliar to me~~
But the destiny I was promised
I didn`t know that it would turn into love~~
After a little while I`ll have to let you go
Because I don`t believe in myself enough
*CHORUS*
You find the seat I sit in alone
Now you must just return it
It was something so natural, so why does my heart ache?
You have found the love you were looking for
Now you must just return it
As you smile happily I`ll let you go woo~yeah~
As you look in my eyes, say that it is love.
I experienced love, but it is over
But I was so happy for that short moment
Exactly as if I were dreaming.
Now I realize
That we were in love from the beginning~~
You must not give me your love
You really shouldn`t do that!
Now I love you this much~"
===========================================================================
Now I know why it was featured on almost every episode of Full House. Whether it was the song or just instrumental. *Sigh*
Can`t resist putting the picture here. Hehe

*Sigh* just look at them.

*sigh*
Im addicted to this show. I miss watching it since I was busy working and schooling at the same time and for some reason as well. Just wish I had the vcd. Can watch it everyday -
Wow!
I just went to yahoo to search for Full House. The results 1,510,000. Oh My God!
This is gooood!

They look good together. So just get on with it. Who cares about Brian? He is too old for you, Song Hye Kyo. Rain is much more handsome, cute, younger than Brian. No need to be shy.
Haiyah! As if she read my blog. As if!
*hysterically fanning myself* Oh My God! Oh My God! Oh My God! I just found out something from my search of Full House. This is what I found!

They sell it! They sell Young Jae`s Key Necklace! On My God! But how much is US$79.90 if it change to Singapore currency? Oh My God! Probably $100+ *faint*
*Collapsed to the floor*
