<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

A day after floorball
Monday, July 11, 2005

Finally, used computer at home. Can host pics from bbq on saturday. Im tired right now. What seems like a long weekend for me. On Sat went to work early. Change time with Shufen. So that I can be released early. Finish work at 3.30. Wait for 2 more gundus to punch out. In the end 1 "baboo" decided not to go pit. Where in the first place, she was quite excited about the whole thing. Whatever lah eh minah!

Wait my to more gundus at bus stop. Call me saying 5 more mins reached the bus stop. The 5 minutes are like forever. Took 66 to bedok interchanged. Damn packed. Almost being elbowed by this indian man whom trying in vain to stop his 10-year old son from crying hysterically. Not once but countless time. I almost -almost say out loud to him. GET A ROOM!. FREAKS!

When got down, try looking for bus number 36 or 646. Whatever it is, we can`t find it. In the end, the other peeps at east coast gave wrong information. Making my butt sit like that for almost 2 hours is almost worth it. Reached there at 8 plus by cab. Got time to took picture.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

By 12 midnight, all quiet down. Im trying to catch some sleep as Im working later at 12pm. Got video shoot that day. Embarrassed the hell out of me. Doind it in front of tons of people. But I admit it was fun. Now I know how hard it is to be an actress. Need to have a lot of energy and patient. My cheeks hurt from smiling too much at the camera. My throats hoarse from -should I say screaming our lungs out to be heard among the thunders yesterday. My legs feel rubbery today after playing floorball. Compete with that SAMRI class. I feel great after knocking that ball out of his clutches. Doesn`t deserve to be his in the first place. IT OURS, DUDE!

Whatever lah Shamri eh? hahahah. He`s our displinary master by the way.
Anyway decided to end this post with my fav cousin pics. She with her new brother. NurAin Batrisya with Abdul Shamee. Whatever his name is.. I hope I got it right.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

PEACE!

PS:"Seul peu ji man gwaen chan eun chuk haet ssuh yo."


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)