AAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I can`t believe this. What`s wrong with guys in general?
First they say they like this girl, then the next.
They cheated on this girl, for that girl.
What`s up with that? I HAD ENOUGH!
"Crash World"
Crash
That was you and me
Started out so innocently
Shattered on the ground
I hear the sound
Crash
Ringing in my ears
I still feel the sting of my tears
Someone wake me
I can`t seem to break free
Go on
Get out of my head
I`m on the wrong side of a parallel universe
Am I alive or just dead
I`ve been stumbling in the dark
Living in a crash world
Hush
Don`t say one more word
At this point the truth seems absurd
Cause who we were
It gone forever
Crash
Underneath the fears
Everything`s so twisted and weird
Someone save me
I can`t seem to break free
Slow motion
Devastation
Should`n seen it coming
But I couldn`t do nothing
emotion
Desperation
Someone save me
I can`t seem to break free!
Eat your heart out, buster!
PS: Stop calling me DUWI! I had enough at home for that.
