Okay, so I bought Rain Cd.
I bought the 2nd album instead of the 3rd. under the influence - well, more like advice from me sister. It was alright. But I wish I bought the 3rd album instead of this one. The pressure was up when I was standing in front of the album, debating whether to buy the 2nd or 3rd. Anyway. Not only am I a fan of Korean drama/movie/songs. I`m interested in Japanese and Chinese too. Especially Jay Chou and Utada Hikaru. "Qi Li Xiang" and "First Love", both songs are my favourite.
To prove I`m a huge fan of korean entertainment,
Let me list down all my fav drama/movie/singer.
Drama
1)Full House
2)Autumn in my heart
3)All In
4)My Love Patzzi
5)A story of a bright girl success(ummm.. is it correct?)
6)All about Eve
7)Beautiful Days
8)Glass Slippers (less than half of it I watch)
Movie
1)My sassy girl
2)My tutor friend
3)marrying the mafia
4)Windstruck
5)Crazy first love (I never watch it but I like the actor. So can consider it my favourite movie too. hehe)
Singer
1)Obviously Rain a.k.a Bi a.k.a Jung Ji Hoon
2)Jang Nara
3)Boa (sort of)
What I want to watch
1)Sang doo, Lets go to school
2)Lover`s in Paris
3)My boyfriend is type B
Before I sign off,
Here are the links you can go to,
to listen to my fav Korean songs.
I Believe - Shin Sheung Hun (My Sassy Girl)
Chuh eum geu ja ri eh - Lee Bo Ram (Full House)
Oon Myung - Why (Full House)
My Sweet Dream - Jang Nara (My Love Patzzi)
Enjoy!
With Love;
Isnarti
