<body>




if you dont change a thing,

about the way you hold me every night.

Running Away from the Sun
Saturday, June 18, 2005

Currently my favourite song for the moment.
"Running away from the Sun" by RAIN.
To listen to this song; Click the link below.
Rain - "Running away from the Sun"
Complete with translation.

The crying me
The stupid me
I hate that bright sun
I hate that bright sun
Someone how knows me asks me why I'm crying
I hate being asked that because I have no answer

I wanted to escape the sun
No matter how much I ran
the sun was always above me
I want to forget you but no matter how much i try
No matter how much I try you're still inside me

I hated how I longed for your beauty, your 2 hands that touches me
I hated myself
I tried forgetting you by being with people, but the tears still came
everyone thinks I forgot you but I think I'm going crazy
I want to forget u, I want to erase you, but it isn`t going my way

You`re like a thorn stuck in the heart deep
You`re like a pain that is that hurts too much that it cant heal
You`re a person that cant be erased
even if we break up, it seems like we live together
if I could only wash you away with my tears
cry so that my tears would run like the river
so that I could live normally.


Issnarti

My name Issnarti

A lady of 23 years who embraces life coz liifee finally has a meaning.


Welcome to my world of ramblings. "Reality is a bitch, but with the right people around you, you wont feel the pinch". Thats what I like to tell myself when the going gets tough. Coz I am with the right people.

So here is where you find me rambling about the unfairness of the world.


List

"Give me all these and I 'll be the world's happiest person"

♥ i want this
1. My Seoulmate
2. Louis Vuitton "Petite Noe" Black
3. Those rubber Gucci "Blue" shoes
4. Longchamp bagpack "red" color
5. Red Playstation with Modification
6. Sony Ericsson W980
7. My korea trip
8. Driving License
9. To give my mom and dad a better life. "love you mom, love you dad"
10. Get engaged with him
11. One year anniversary celebration
12. Our wedding day
13. Live happily ever after

donelist
Prada Wallet
Prada Bag
iPhone 3
iPhone 4
Sony Ericsson W580I
Gucci "Joy" wallet
Gucci pvc bag
Lacoste bag
Kate Spade
Longchamp Blue


Scream-out-loud




Iss @ ...

Blog affiliates
||Azack_Sis|| ||Farihana_Fannah|| ||Mushrafiq_Mush|| ||Yaya_Choosy|| ||Xiao_Ting|| ||Hafizah_Pizza|| ||Umairah|| ||DongSeng_GuiHua|| ||Sandy_Pang||
Love me, hate me?

Soundtrack





Credits and info

Contact me: Your name here

Layout by: Hiuxing designs

Blog host: Your blog host here
Image host: Your image host here
Web-counter: Your counter code here
Best viewed in: Mozilla Firefox 2.0 ↑ (Size: 1024x268)