The meaning behind the song.
By Why - "Oon Myung"
Lovely isn`t it?
"I don`t really know love
I didn`t know it`d come like this
I can`t seem to control my heart when it comes to love
I wouldn`t have started if I knew it`d be like this
Now that it`s too late to turn back, I`m having regrets
I hoped you wouldn`t be love
I hoped that you wouldn`t be my love
I told myself I didn`t love you
I hoped we were just passing acquaintances
Because all I`ll have left is pain
But even so, I want you
It`s making me sad
A wrong start.
That`s all I saw it as
I believed I could let you go any time
I don`t know what went wrong
I have to avoid your love
But I long for you
I hoped you wouldn`t be love
I hoped that you wouldn`t be my love
I told myself I didn`t love you
I hoped we were just passing acquaintances
Because all I`ll have left is pain
But even so, I want you
It`s making me sad
Now I`m nothing without you
I can`t do anything about it
Knowing that I must erase you...
Makes my life harder"
Now it all makes sense. Why I love the song.
So sappy.. *Sniff, Sniff*
