Okay, I was in the train at around 7:50 am. Got the train that go straight to Pasir Ris. It was packed with humans since most people are off to work. There I was being squashed by humans who have the sense of urgency to squeeze their way through when the beeper sounded. To avoided being step on my white shoes, I moved back one step. While I was doing that, the train moved and make me lose my balance. To avoid falling down, I did something a desperate human will do. Clung onto someones else`s shirt. Hahahaha. OH MY GOD!!! The guy(-malay guy mind you)beside me was smiling at me. Arrrggghhhh
After that incident, I barely look on my left and front. I just stared downwards to avoid anymore embarrassement. Lucky it was pack with people. Or I wouldn`t be taking train to school anymore.
This clumsiness always reacts whenever I never went to school the previous day. Thats what I noticed this days.
Speaking of school.
The more days go by, the less enthusiasm I`ve got about going to school. Just thinking about going dreads me. I just feel like sleeping my way through this moment. Maybe my inspiration has drain out off me from being verbally abused countless times. No point pushing me. The inspiration wont come back. I`ve lost all will to carry on achieving my goal. So, just let me be. It take it as it comes.
PS: People, this is my private journal. Where I penned my thoughts and anger. My embarrassement and my joy. So please dont make fun off it. I can be lenient at times. But once I reached my limits, you will find your name on this blog.
Thank you. Im in no mood for jokes but in mood for critisim. Be my first guest. Don`t blame me for being bitchy, I was made that way.
