Im back. This time full of angst.
I was happy when I went to work on Sunday.
Everything was lively.
Suddenly, everything changed just by saying a name.
When he came, he dampened my mood to zilch.
Actually, he spoils everyone moods. Even my manager/friend, Adek.
He came with his shorts and Big Walk shirt. With funny shorts and ugly socks.
I was helping my colleague/friend, when he crooked his finger at me and ask me to go lobby.
So what if he had the authority over me. Rumours has it that he dont like me since I wasn`t up to expectation. Big deal!
You can fire me all you want. There are more and better working place I can find.
I started regretting working there since all the people are biased. Why can`t they just treat we all the same? Regardless of race and age? Can you believe he said my friend was no good for PC? If he was so much better, how come he forget my hotcakes with sausage??????
Maybe he need to check his hearing and eye-sight. They are just to congested with Ana. I wonder how many bottles of gel did he use on his hair?
