My body aches for two days now ever since I play floorball for my S.W lesson.I was excited as we played floorball last week and looking forward for this week. It started out badly as we have to do two sets of 30 burpies, 20 of sit up, 20 of leg lifts. Thats the cause of my leg aches. Im not much of an athlete myself but playing sports is fun without the exercises. Then we started the match between Mr Tahir`s class (our class) and Mr Samri`s class. At first, it was quite boring as their classes are soo lethargic looking. Then they started becoming violence when they realize they are losing. When I get in, the first thing happen to me was fall flat on my face and crushed by fattie. The second thing, I almost knocked down a fattie (different fattie). Third, I got slam to the stage by this unknown human being. But soon I get tired and pass the stick to Hermi.
Till now my body aches. I had a hard time going up and down the stairs.
But that just me. Always left with scars and bruises.
Internally and externally.
Always. Period. Fullstop.
