Haiz.
I got back from school today. Go home with Yani, Fifi, and some seniors from CO-OP.
The only one I remember is Farihin. He is the only senior who took notice of me.
And the only one who talk to me. Lucky, fifi decided to take train. Or I`ll be left alone while yani talk to them. It was fun talking to them.
About my KL trip.
It was tiring and eye blowing for me since I have to read the map for my dad as he was to busy driving. Not only was the map big for me, the writing on ot was as small as an ant. How am I supposed to read it when I myself is a four eyed nerd? Not only was I supposed to read the map, I was supposed to look out for sign that will show us where to turn. It was frustrating as I was far sighted. Even my siblings are not helping. My Elder sis decided to sulk her way when she was reprimanded by my mom. My 3rd sister was pretending that we were having a joy ride while I was in hell trying to please both parties (mom & dad) by putting my geography knowledge into used. What they didnt know is that I flunked my geography. But luckily I have my common sense and instincts left or we all wont be sleeping for the rest of the remaining days. I never had so many U-Turns in my life. Almost to every destination we have to go through a U-Turn. To Sungei wang, Masjid India, Petaling Street and so on. Even when we were going home taking the seremban express way.
Not only that. My sis decided to wake up on the wrong side off the bed. She have conflict with my mom. To make the matter worst, she pick a fight with me. Lucky i ws patient or there will be a never ending story.
Well, gotta go.
Peace!
PS: Congratulations to IZZAD. You Rock! I REMEMBER MAY! Definitely remember. Cheers!
