Finally, after much persuasion, here I am, in the library updating my blog. There goes my $2. My sister`s stinginess decided to overide and take control of her . So I have left with no choice but use library`s computer. I feel naked doing this in the library as Im sure that there are a lot of busybodies here. All trying to catch a glimpse of what Im writing. Oh BEHAVE!
About the phase test, damn if I pass. I dont understand a single thing. What exactly did he asked we all to do? I know we have to do charon cart but please be specific about it. I honestly gave up on Internet Application. As if I get good grades on this one.
Why do the library have to be quiet? I feel so strange. Yeah. Isnarti the strange.
Pathetic.
Have any of you guys watch the movie Warriors of Heaven And Earth. That was the coolest chinese movie I watched. I totally fall in love with Lieutenant Li`s character. So macho, so heroic. Haiz! I watched that movie on AXN at 9.30. Already half way through, but since there was no other stories. I watch it till the end. I hated watching the show half way but no choice. It intrigued me till the end. So for the sake of understanding the whole storyline, I watch it again at 2.30 in the morning. Ending at 4.30 and I have to wake up at 7am to go to johor. See what I did for the sake of knowing the story.
Coming this friday, Im having an exam. Till yesterday, I haven`t even open up my book. But just hope I make it through.
Oh yeah.. I`ve settle my problem with him. And now I decided to stay as a bachelorette for now. No more kissing frogs. Till then.
