Yesterday was the most longest day of my life.
It was Adek`s birthday - my manager at macs.
We plan to meet her at Chua Chu Kang to have a dinner cum birthday celebration.
We were supposed to meet at 6.45pm sharp. Me, my sis and 2 more peeps.
My sister and I reached there early - around 6pm.
So we loitered around Lot 1.
At 6.45 we went to Lets Eat restaurant, waiting for them.
But I guess, due to their lack of discipline, half an hour later they arrived
but not together.
Yati came with Ana. Adek came alone.
My sis pulled a long face for 15 mins but because it was Adeks birthday she decided to calm down with my asistance. Then we watched Samara. What a movie. Only the sound effects that get to me. Not the story. I keep on shutting my eyes and ears. I dont want to have nightmare for the rest of the week. "Mommy!" Just hearing the word gives, me the creeps. Everytime I watched a horror movie, I always envision myself with all this ghostly stuff. Especially at 12 midnight. I wont sleep at that time. I will wait until 1 in the morning then i can shut me eyes without worrying whether they will appear before me. Me and my superstitions.
